Serving Vancouver WA | Clark County Washington
If you’re looking to update your current heating and cooling system. A mini split is a fine option that has become increasingly popular. They are more energy-efficient than conventional HVAC systems and offer flexible temperature control.
What is a Mini Split?
Mini-split heat pumps, also called mini splits work like central air systems. They can be ducted or ductless. They are comprised of two main components:
- Compressor/Condenser Unit: this unit is situated outside of the home or building being cooled/heated.
- Evaporator Fan Coil Unit: these air-handling units are outfitted indoors. Ductless units are typically mounted on the wall or suspended from the ceiling. They can also be installed in the ceiling. Ducted ceiling cassette units are typically installed in the center of a ceiling because they have four vents to direct air in different directions. Depending on the size of your home, there can be one or multiple indoor units connected to the one outdoor unit.
The temperature and other settings for the mini split system are regulated by either remote control or a wall monitor.
What Are the Benefits of Mini Split Installation?
While cost efficiency is one of the top advantages of owning a mini split, there are several other benefits they bring.
- Allow for zone or room-by-room cooling and heating
- They are quiet
- Easy installation since they don’t require ductwork
- Include a variety of convenient modes including dehumidifying and sleep
Mini Split Installation
Since mini splits require refrigerant lines to be run from the outside of your home in, these systems should be professionally installed by an experienced HVAC contractor. The HVAC contractors at Vanport Mechanical have installed several mini splits. We can recommend the best fit for your needs and your space to ensure you are getting optimum efficiency and functionality.
Expert Mini Split Heat Pump Service and Repairs
Regardless of what type of HVAC system you have in your home or business, it should be professionally serviced at least once a year, however, At Vanport Mechanical we recommend twice a year; in spring and fall. This helps ensure your HVAC system is running at optimal performance and helps its life span. Regular customers also receive a discount on parts, as well as priority scheduling in the event of a breakdown.
Like any other system, you may at some point run into a system malfunction. Vanport Mechanical offers mini split heat pump service and repair by NATE, EPA, and HVAC Electrical Certified technicians. Have an emergency? We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So contact Vanport anytime for all your HVAC needs in Vancouver WA.
Mini Split in Vancouver WA
Serving The Greater Vancouver WA and Clark County WA Areas