Heat Pump Advantages
With a heat pump installed in your home, you’ll experience several benefits including:
- Energy efficiency: heat pumps can help cut your energy costs by 50%
- Year-round usability: heat pumps produce heat and cold air
- Less maintenance: heat pumps need to be serviced about once a year compared to combustion systems
- Long lifespan: heat pumps have an average lifespan of around 20 years, but can last even longer with care and regular maintenance
- Safety: no carbon monoxide risks
- Less noise: heat pumps are far quieter than other heating appliances because the compressor is located outside
- Eco-friendly: heating isn’t produced through fossil fuels
- Dehumidifies: no more dry air
Ductless Mini Split
Ductless heating and cooling systems provide a way to maintain specified areas of your home at a comfortable seasonal temperature. Since they do not depend on ducts and venting, it is one of the most flexible heating and cooling options on the market. Ductless heat pumps are perfect for non-ducted homes, guest cottages, in-law suites, or unattached apartments.
Mini Split Installation
If you’re ready to start reaping the benefits a ductless mini split or heat pump has to offer, Vanport Mechanical and Fire Sprinkler is here for you. We have the skills, experience, and resources to handle all of your HVAC needs, including installing a new heat pump for home. Contact us today to get started!