Fire Extinguisher Services
There’s way more to what we do than provide state-of-the-art fire extinguishers. We go above and beyond by offering comprehensive fire extinguisher assessments and inspections tailored to meet your specific needs. Because having the right type of fire extinguisher in the right location makes a world of difference.
Which Fire Extinguishers are Right for My Property?
In an emergency, it’s not just about having fire extinguishers within reach – it’s having the right fire extinguishers within reach. This goes both at home and at your business.
Here are the common types of fire extinguishers:
- Water Fire Extinguishers: These extinguishers are effective against Class A fires (involving ordinary combustible materials like wood, paper, and textiles).
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Fire Extinguishers: CO2 extinguishers are suitable for Class B fires (involving flammable liquids like gasoline and oil) and Class C fires (involving energized electrical equipment). They work by displacing oxygen and suppressing the fire.
- Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers: These extinguishers are versatile and can be used on Class A, Class B, and Class C fires. They contain a dry chemical powder that interrupts the chemical reaction of the fire.
- Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers: Wet chemical extinguishers are specifically designed for Class K fires (involving cooking oils, fats, and greases). They create a barrier that cools the flames and prevents re-ignition.
- Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers: Clean agent extinguishers are suitable for Class B and Class C fires. They are commonly used in areas with sensitive equipment as they leave no residue after discharge.
How do you know if you have the right types of fire extinguishers where you need them? Schedule an inspection today and our fire protection experts will tell you.
Fire Sprinkler System Installation
Automatic fire systems – such as sprinklers – are a smart investment for any business. The important thing is making sure you have one that’s working for you. Call us today and we’ll inspect yours and make sure it’s providing the level of protection you need.
As an experienced fire suppression company, we start by asking the following questions:
- Is Your Fire Suppression System in Good Working Order? If a fire were to break out, would the system detect and react? This may seem like a basic question, but you would be amazed how many businesses install a fire suppression system but fail to maintain it. We’ll test yours to make sure it’s ready to work.
- Can It Cover the Space It Needs To? In the event of a fire, seconds matter. Does your fire suppression system offer enough protection to put out a fire quickly if it were to break out?
- Is There a Better System Out There? Have you heard the expression “work smarter, not harder”? The same is true for our fire systems. Our experts will make sure your fire suppression system is optimized for your business needs.
Fire Protection Inspections
Any good fire prevention strategy begins with a thorough inspection of the premises. Our fire prevention experts start by:
- Assessing the condition of smoke detectors, fire alarms, and extinguishers
- Re-charging equipment wherever necessary
- Testing the effectiveness of fire suppression systems including sprinklers
- Reviewing emergency exit routes
We’ll leave no stone unturned when it comes to your safety and provide you with a detailed report of our findings with recommendations for any necessary improvements. Schedule your inspection today and get the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your fire protection systems are in tiptop shape.