Heat Pump Installation
Serving Clark County & Portland-Metro Area
Heat pumps are a great energy-efficient alternative to an air conditioner and furnace. These units provide heating, cooling, dehumidifying, and more, providing you with year-round comfort.
If your current HVAC system is outdated or not functioning properly, and you’re in need of a replacement, contact Vanport Mechanical. We provide heat pump installation services in the Clark County area. Our HVAC technicians are NATE certified and EPA certified.
Heat Pump Benefits
With a heat pump installed in your home, you’ll experience several benefits including:
- Energy efficiency: heat pumps can help cut your energy costs by 50%
- Year-round usability: heat pumps produce heat and cold air
- Less maintenance: heat pumps need to be serviced about once a year compared to combustion systems
- Long lifespan: heat pumps have an average lifespan of around 20 years, but can last even longer with care and regular maintenance
- Safety: no carbon monoxide risks
- Less noise: heat pumps are far quieter than other heating appliances because the compressor is located outside
- Eco-friendly: heating isn’t produced through fossil fuels
- Dehumidifies: no more dry air
Featured Heat Pumps
Heat Pump Types
Choosing the best type of heat pump for your home or business will depend on your heating/cooling needs, the natural climate, and availability to the resources you need to provide the cooler and warmer air.
Every home is different, that’s why Vanport Mechanical uses load calculations to determine the best design for an HVAC system to fit your needs.
The three basic types of heat pumps are:
- Air source heat pump
- Water source heat pump
- Geothermal heat pump
Heat Pump Installation Process
Specific steps must be followed in order to install your heat pump correctly, including acquiring a permit. Not getting a permit for your air conditioning or furnace replacement is against the law. Any reputable HVAC company like Vanport Mechanical should provide permitting services. Our HVAC technicians know when and how to pull a permit and will ensure it’s the correct one for the type of job you’re having performed.
Our HVAC technicians have all of the resources and experience to perform the job right, the first time. Once the location for the heat pump has been identified, the installation will begin. Here are the following steps.
- Install the condenser
- Install the air handler mount
- Mount the air handler
- Connect the condenser and air handler
- Cover all lines and complete connections
Experts in Heat Pump Installation
If you have made the decision to switch to a heat pump for your property’s heating and cooling needs, take a look at our currently offered heat pumps and contact us. We’ll recommend the best heat pump for your home and have it installed for you in no time. Our HVAC contractors are NATE, EPA, and HVAC Electrical Certified!
Heat Pump Installation in Vancouver WA
Serving The Greater Vancouver WA and Clark County WA Areas